Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying our inner man is being renewed day by day.For momentary, light affiction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far geyond all comparison, while we look not at things which are seen (outer man), but at the things which are not seen (inner Man); for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2Cor 4:16-18
one of the big keys for me to daily process Father's love and then manifest that love to my family is in learning to recognize which voice I am listening to and choosing to follow today. WIll I choose the gentle voice in my spirit (eternal) or the voice in my soul (temporal)? I still struggle to tune into Holy Spirit and listen to the still small voice of Abba Father. Will I choose the gentle voice in my spirit, or the or the driven voice in my soul? It is a choice to walk in what God has created me to be and to be renewed daily by His love, or to walk in the identity of my outer man, which is an accumulation of Ungodly beliefs and habit structures  that I have formed from all of my life's experences., betrals, disappointments, rejections and self love.   IAM SPIRIT AND FATHER GOD HAS CREATED ME FOR WARMTH, INTIMACY AND AFFECTIONATE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What a help Jack Frost's words have been over the years and His example of living out ot the spirit man.

No comments: