Have a blessed Father's Day, sons and daughters, This Father's day I come to you and repent and ask your forgiveness for every way I have misrepresented Father's Love to you. I know I have been far from a perfect Father to you all, but then even the best Father here on earth is not perfect. Yet that is no excuse for each way I failed to show you Father's Love. Over the last few years Father God has been working on me, and I hope you see a change in me, He has a lot to do and I continue to be open to His changing me, more and more into His image, Hey, on of the things that got into my spirit and my head at Southside is santification, a life long process. Hopefully, over the last few years you all have seen some accelerated change in me, as I continue to pray for a speed up in the processand I learn to rest in Him. My heart more and more is to have my cup filled with Father's Love so that I can pour it out on others, especially my sons and daughters and grand kids. So today I want to say how much I love you, you are special to me and to Father God. So be blessed this Father's Day and every day here after.
Dad D
click on the title and watch one of the videos on Father's Love
Father Loves You
3 comments:
I love you daddy! Was good to talk to you today- wish I could have been there to give you a big hug! Love you!!
I love you daddy!!! You are such a wonderful dad!Big hugs and kisses
Post a Comment