Friday, June 15, 2007

Ronald Regan Said

Ronald Reagan said
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

"government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:if it moves,tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program."

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had to run them through the U.S. Congress."

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"Here's my strategy for the Cold War: We win, they lose." (should work fine for Iraq war too)

No comments: