Here we are in Hendersonville, NC Dupont State Forrest, Three Falls. We had the afternoon free, it was beautiful out, 66 degrees. WE hiked several miles with Peter and Caroline, they are a couple we helped train in the RTF ministry we do. They are taking over as leaders for the ministry in the UK. They are an awesome couple and lots of fun. We are enjoying being with them during the annual meeting. This water fall is close to the Inn and we could easily hike here for lunch. Good hair day, Beth would have a comment I am sure on the back of the head shot
Man those are some pretty shots of the waterfall. WHat an incredible place. Hey I really like your composition in the second shot. Love the third shot too. What am I suppose to say on the nice hair day shot? HA HA. It is lovely.
3 comments:
Those waterfalls are so pretty!
Man those are some pretty shots of the waterfall. WHat an incredible place. Hey I really like your composition in the second shot. Love the third shot too. What am I suppose to say on the nice hair day shot? HA HA. It is lovely.
PS How come you didn't dress like Daniel Day Lewis in Last of the Mohicans???
Post a Comment