Here I am at the Mid-West NSRA Regional with my friend Darrell and a Dave a friend of ours
, thats my 32 to our left, Dave's 29 is behind and Darrell's 39 is to the left of mine. It was great fun having my own care at a show for the first time. Its better than riding with someone. It was hot but a lot of fun as usual. Do wish Emily was with me, next time.
Here are all three cars power parked in a choice location where everyone drove by to enter the show. The last picture is flames on a 32 Ford like mine and are the style of flames I want to have painted on mine. They are cool! Drove 6 hours on Sunday and 13 on Monday to get home! It was so wonderful sleeping in my own bed, at least I took my pillow with me on the trip, but noting beats sleeping in one's own bed.
, thats my 32 to our left, Dave's 29 is behind and Darrell's 39 is to the left of mine. It was great fun having my own care at a show for the first time. Its better than riding with someone. It was hot but a lot of fun as usual. Do wish Emily was with me, next time. Here are all three cars power parked in a choice location where everyone drove by to enter the show. The last picture is flames on a 32 Ford like mine and are the style of flames I want to have painted on mine. They are cool! Drove 6 hours on Sunday and 13 on Monday to get home! It was so wonderful sleeping in my own bed, at least I took my pillow with me on the trip, but noting beats sleeping in one's own bed.
2 comments:
Yeah you need some flames on your car!!!
It needs to be burning down the road ...
Post a Comment