I bet you can not believe the last post I made to my blog, well actually you can look right at it and see, it was JUST 105 weeks ago today. I have no idea why I suddenly can get on my blog but here I am typing on it, Love you all stayed tuned, we are in North Carolina ready for bed. In fact we have the same room with a view, only its two years later. After a rest this evening I will post more tomorrow. Its been a great summer for travel, but with the trip to Philly last week we have seen all 17 GK's yea and all Kids since middle of June.
Night night, if any one hurt themselves fainting when you saw this I am praying for JC to heal you right now!!:)
Papa
3 comments:
When your blog popped up on my Bloglines this morning, I thought someone had hacked your account! :0)
Love you! Hope your week is refreshing!
You are funny Dad. Glad you figured your blog back out. It has been a long time. Fun to talk to you on the phone yesterday. I miss you so much......so I know you are gonna come out after this little guy is born right. I thought he was gonna flip last night. I felt his feet move and start kicking my left side instead of low but he went back to kicking low this morning....maybe he was kinda sideways for a little bit I don't really know. Hopefully he does a flip soon.
Hey daddy.... I can't believe my eyes... You ve posted after all these years;) love you and miss you so much. Good to talk on the phone.. Even if I annoy you will all my house questions:)
Post a Comment