Monday, February 19, 2007

Hey I am now on the new blogger using my google account, I must have lost the pictures in cyber space making the switch. Will get some more on here soon, busy doing counseling ministry and in between hanging wallpaper. We have the front sitting room done, its the torn wall paper look, actually looks like its a stone wall. Emily's idea and it is nice. Front hall done now, took me 4 days to strip the old, 1 day to hang the new. Just finished the master bath, hate this paper, it looks great, but it is really aweful to hang, my finger punched right through it and when I try to trim it, it ends up ripping, then finally, the pattern will match at the top, but drifts off with each pattern repeat. UGH! I am thankful that is done, next its off to paint the room for my office and paint the FROG. Getting ready for a visit from the out of town kids, and grandkids.

Blessings,

Ray

2 comments:

Ray D said...

YES

Bethany said...

Dad it is getting old....you need to update your blog