Hey sunrise-sunset, makes you want to sing, this is really dunki sunrise earth in Myrtle Beach last weekend. We had a fantastic time resting in the Lord. Isn't the next to the last one wild it looks like God polked a hole in the sky with His finger and the Sun, like a big ball is falling through.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty dad. Aaron hates that show Sunrise Earth....ME I really like it. Very soothing. Although most mornings I get to see it in real life and that is soooo much better. The Santa Ana Winds have been blowing so on my morning walks we have seen the sunrise and been able to see the ocean from the mountain top. Quite stunning. Now if I just had the energy to haul my 10lb camera up the mountain. HEE HEE.
3 comments:
Pretty dad. Aaron hates that show Sunrise Earth....ME I really like it. Very soothing. Although most mornings I get to see it in real life and that is soooo much better. The Santa Ana Winds have been blowing so on my morning walks we have seen the sunrise and been able to see the ocean from the mountain top. Quite stunning. Now if I just had the energy to haul my 10lb camera up the mountain. HEE HEE.
Very pretty!! Its been so long since I have been on a beach ... glad you enjoyed so much!!
post some new pics of your house.
Post a Comment