Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here are the latest, golly a month goes by fast when you are having fun. It is not good to be a blogger and not make entries for 30 days, Uncle Rick makes me look good though, he looks to be an annual bloger. Hey my blog is a monthly blog, just check it once a month and that way I can be up to date all the time and not behind. Its the month of prayer at church that is causing me to be so behind, we are praying morning and evening, and I need to rest mid day, no time to blog. The family room is almost done, just a couple of paint touch-ups and of course the added book shelves next to the old ones. Lester (cabinet maker) measured again yesterday, and his plans were way different than what we thought we told him, we are on same page now.(I hope.) Progress is slow, I think dad taught me to be particular when it comes to finish work in a home, and Emily and I are way above Tim's expectations of what is acceptable, thank goodness the contractor, Paul has agreed with us and is having some of the finish trim redone. It's looking better now.

New S0fa's from Haynes are coming in on Wednesday, plus two ottomans and chairs. Leather, yea, always wanted leather sofa's.

Gordy checking out the new garage door with sunburst window pattern. Look s really good from the front, where you see both garages. Will have to take a picture tomorrow! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bethany said...

PaPa Seth Says he wants to see in your apartment above the garage!!!! :)

Looks really cool...really big....really nice. WOW WOW WOW. Can't wait to visit and see it in person. Your living room looks like the size of my whole house!!! HEE HEE.

Bout time you posted you slacker!!!