Saturday, April 22, 2006

Man I have spent another four days trying to remember my blogs name so I could get on and enter new postings. DUh, I did it finally. One of the things several prophetic people have prayed over me is that I would be writing. I always thought that was crazy, but it was in terms of a book, etc. Then along comes Bethany Blog and shows me how to have a blog and here I have a place to write. I think Father God is awesome, He has someone tell me I am to be writing then He has my daughter show me how to blog, and then in prayer the other morning He put the two together and told me I was to write on my blog. Yea, now all I need is time, I have several things in mind that have been in my head for a while, now I just need time, Its midnight and I am too tired to go on but I now know how to get to this place to publish. So check back, my goal is to daily post.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You could have called me when you forgot. Midnight is only 9pm here.

Heatherelle said...

Okay, that's really funny about not remembering your username, because I did the VERY SAME THING! The only reason I signed up for a blog was because I occasionally want to comment on someone else's blog. But, when I tried to login to make a comment, it told me I had the wrong password. So I kept having them email me my password, only I was never receiving the emails. Then I thought, hmmm, maybe I used a different email than the one I thought I used. Well, this went on and on for about a week until I finally figured out that my user name was actually not the same as my display name. Therefore, someone with the user name of Heatherelle has probably received about 25 password reminder emails over the course of the last week!

I'm crazy, but at least now I know that I get that from my Dad...smile!

Bethany said...

UMMM Heather you are a great writer...unlike me you can actually spell and use proper grammer...so where is your blog!!!!!